These include information and awareness sessions, as well as many social group activities to prevent isolation, such as:
- OPALS: A weekly group consisting of low-impact exercises, exchange and discussion with others, information sessions, and activities.
- Men’s Group: A monthly opportunity to socialize and connect with each other, exchange on diverse topics, and receive information on various subjects of interest.
- The Club: Seniors meet each two weeks to chat and participate in different activities such as card playing.
- Seasonal Group Outings: sugar shack, fall foliage, shopping trips, holiday gathering & festivities, etc. (Reserved for clients regularly using our services.)
- Summer Walking Group: Meet up with others twice a week to enjoy the outdoors and socialize. Come in comfortable footwear and bring a water bottle to stay hydrated. If you use a cane or walking stick, simply bring that along too! We encourage those of all physical ability levels to participate.